Project Ideas

I need project ideas, it must interface arduino with c#.

I'm just a beginner with programing so bear with me.

Novar2:
I'm just a beginner with programing so bear with me.

How much experience have you got?

Have you tried any of the example program that come with the Arduino IDE ?

...R

I know how to communicate with them, I have experience with C# but on arduino I only simulated traffic lights, temperature sensors, servo motors and some projects like that, and I'm willing to learn anything for this project.

Novar2:

You are not giving us much to go on.

What about having a slider on the PC screen that makes a servo move?

How about creating a PC interface to control a 3-axis CNC machine that uses stepper motors?

...R

Hi
You can for example try to synchronize a potentiometer and a servo
or
If you want to try something more tricky:
Use an Arduino to log temperature and air pressure
Use an Arduino to read and log RFID cards

yourtube 1 day arduino.

Hi again

Another idea is to program an robot that didn't crash into something and maybe also try to get somewere

Novar2:

If you want to do this, you need to learn how to communicate with the Arduino via the serial port, using C# - I am absolutely certain that there is example code out there for you to learn from.

Once you understand the basics - and you get something working that can take commands from you PC and do something, then relay a status message or something back to the PC (where you can print it) - then you will be well on your way to getting whatever project you want working.

You already have the required knowledge (according to your statements) - you just need to learn the glue logic (ie - serial communications).

Finally - once you have all of that working - and you understand it completely (and not before!) - look into a project called "Firmata".

For that matter - I bet there is a C# library specifically for IoT (internet of things) and robotics projects...