My latest project was published recently on the project hub. I shows up as "Not an Arduino Project", although the very first component is the Arduino MKR WiFi 1010! I tried publishing a second time and it still shows up that way. How do I fix this? Thanks!
Hi @dougdomke. Thanks for sharing your project with the world. It looks very cool!
Even though you have the MKR WiFi 1010 on the list of "COMPONENTS AND SUPPLIES" for your project, I can see that it was added as a custom component, rather than using the built-in component for that board. Arduino Project Hub can't recognize the custom component as an Arduino board, and this is why it doesn't think that your project is using Arduino.
- Sign in to Arduino Project Hub if you're not already signed in.
- Go to your project: https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/doug-domke/multiplexed-nixie-tube-clock-759ff5
- Click the Edit button to open the project edit page.
- Click the "Hardware" tab.
- In the "Components and supplies" section, click the X icon on the "Arduino MKR WiFi 1010" component.
- Click "Add another component".
- Click "Select a component".
- Type "mkr wifi 1010".
- From the dropdown menu that appears with the search result, click on "Arduino MKR WiFi 1010"
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
After doing that, I believe the system will be able to correctly recognize your project as using an Arduino board.
Thanks! Yes, that fixed the problem. And good to know for the future.
You're welcome. I'm glad to hear it's recognized correctly now. Enjoy!
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.