Project with high ampere

Hi i am working on a project with an sound active led strip that is also conected with WiFi, but i stil have Some questions about how to handle these high amps.

For my project i am currently using this electrical circuit. (Picture should be attachted)

This circuit should be working but Please correct me if i am wrong. I forgot to draw the resistor and the capacitor in the circuit .

A
For my project I wanted to reach the full potential of my led strip so that is why i went with an 5v 15a power supply. The problem is that the power supply only has 1 output and i have to give power to 2 things (the LED strip and the Breadbord/arduino with modules). What would be the best methode to split this wire without losing amps on the connection to the Led strip.
B
Do i have to look for special wires because of the high ampère?
C
I also wantend to use a Breadboard to connect my soundmodule, ir sensor and my WiFi module to my arduino. I thought a breadboard would be the easist way to do this.

I hope that someone can give me Some tips for the instalation of my product.

What type of transistor, and how is it wired? An arduino will not supply anything like 15A.

You diagram is not very helpful.

At 15 amp you'll need fairly heavy wiring - think of ( in the uk ) mains wires for a 3kW load size.

Allan

You don't have to "split" the current.

But of course, the current to the LEDs can't go through the Arduino, and I assume that's what the transistor is for?

For example, if you plug a night light and a toaster into the same power-outlet, the night light takes around 1/10th of an amp, and the toaster takes about 10 Amps. (If you plug-in two toasters, you'll probably pull too much current and blow a circuit breaker. :wink: )

OP's electrical circuit

DC5V--4m-Black-White-PCB-30-60-144-leds-m-WS2812IC
What type of Led strip?
PS:
Since is WS2812 Led strip , What is use of the transistor? (for your sound module?)

I am very sorry I meant a resistor in stead of a transistor. I read somewere that i had to place a resistor between the data line from the arduino to the led strip. Sorry for the confusion.