PSX library seems to be causing Arduino IDE problems.

After installing the PSX library that I got from: http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/PSXLibrary anytime that I would try to enter the # symbol messages would start scrolling at the bottom of the IDE. I deleted the PSX library and the problem went away. I re-installed it and the problem came back. I am using Arduino 1.0.5-r2. Has anyone else had problem? Below is a small clip of the the messages that scroll on the bottom of the IDE.

at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(JComponent.java:1038) at javax.swing.JComponent.paintToOffscreen(JComponent.java:5124) at javax.swing.BufferStrategyPaintManager.paint(BufferStrategyPaintManager.java:278) at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paint(RepaintManager.java:1220) at javax.swing.JComponent._paintImmediately(JComponent.java:5072) at javax.swing.JComponent.paintImmediately(JComponent.java:4882) at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(RepaintManager.java:803) at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(RepaintManager.java:714) at javax.swing.RepaintManager.seqPaintDirtyRegions(RepaintManager.java:694) at javax.swing.SystemEventQueueUtilities$ComponentWorkRequest.run(SystemEventQueueUtilities.java:128) at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122) Error repainting line range {0,16}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 70

I apologize for having placed the above post in the wrong spot. It has been along time since I have posted on any site and I was not paying attention to what I was doing. :blush: I would have moved it but, I can't.

So I have narrowed the problem down to the keywords.txt file. It is not something that I understand but, when I remove the keywords.txt file from the Psx library folder. The problem mentioned in my first post goes away. And even if the keywords.txt is the only file in the Psx library folder, the problem returns.