Pulley, motor, Subwoofer

Today is the day I start my project for my car. I just bought a 12" alpine subwoofer. It is beautiful.

Now on to the important stuff. I would like to have this subwoofer come out of my rear seat when I either flip a switch or when the woofer becomes powered, either way. I want one motor to open the back seat(hopefully on the side where it just hits the back seat and opens it), another to slide the subwoofer(and the box) on top of the back seat(like a conveyor belt) and have the third push the speaker up(tilt the speaker so it will be angled up to the back window) so that the sound reverberates off of the back and has good sound.

I am new to speakers and have started to comprehend arduino. I am not sure what kind of motors would be needed, what kind of pulley system. Maybe power the motors from the 12v that my amp will be receiving or maybe its own power supply. I am not sure which direction to start.

I have provided a very rough sketch of the system while the speaker is in the trunk.

Any comments or direction would be greatly appreciated. Even some this sounds cool. I would like to have some comments seeing that the only comments my other posts got were people I messaged and asked to post on my post.

Thanks =D

I'm disappointed - I thought this was going to be a new twist on "rock, paper, scissors (lizard, Spock)" :D

Haha, I am now sad that I couldn't tie that into this.

Actually I cant clearly imagine how all this is going to be set up. Can you show some pictures of you car rear seat at various positions showing where the speaker needs to be put and how the seat opens?

My first thought is windshield wiper motors. They are 12 volt, geared and have built in limit switches (sort of). Or power window motors.

Currently I am at work, when I get out I will take pictures of the various positions in my trunk.

Let me see.

The speaker will be facing the trunk opening. The back of the speaker box will be as flush with the rear seat(in the trunk) as possible. When an action occurs the seat will be opened (pushed down), the speaker will slowly(or quickly) get transported onto the now open seat(with a conveyor type motion, like filing cabinets, but automated, is what I like to compare it to) into the back seat. Once in this position the speaker with be shifted from facing into the trunk to be facing the rear windshield.

I will take pictures as soon as I can with the positions.

Neofear: The speaker will be facing the trunk opening. The back of the speaker box will be as flush with the rear seat(in the trunk) as possible. When an action occurs the seat will be opened (pushed down), the speaker will slowly(or quickly) get transported onto the now open seat(with a conveyor type motion, like filing cabinets, but automated, is what I like to compare it to) into the back seat. Once in this position the speaker with be shifted from facing into the trunk to be facing the rear windshield.

I'm sorry but that is super confusing, waiting for the pictures :p

Why do the rotating of the speaker cabinet if it is not playing while stowed? Keep it simple, and just slide it back & forth.

There will be no rotating.The speaker will be lifted to face the rear window.

Pictures will be good. I am not envisioning what you are explaining. [missing words added] Maybe a side view before & after drawing would help.

Another rough sketch to maybe hold until I get off work.

Is that a real website?
http:// libraries/Pictures/IMG_20160229_130851
Looks like the path on your hard drive.

Yup, that was my fault. I am new to this forum. Trying to get accustom to all of the nuances.