Purchase Arduino ?

Hello!
Almost in all the Internet shops Arduino can be bought, having paid only through PayPal.
However, whether there is an opportunity to buy Arduino having paid it through Google Checkout ?
In advance thanks for the answer.

Does it matter which payment processor is used? :-?

For me has such value.
As my credit card has successfully was registered by payment system Google Checkout. And in system PayPal registration of my credit card why that does not pass :frowning:
Here therefore I also search for the Internet shop where it is possible to buy Arduino, having paid for it through Google Checkout.

Personally I don’t mind using paypal. But take a look at paypalsucks.com. If someone is unwilling to use paypal, I think we should respect that choice.

FastCat try contacting a vendor directly. They might be able to accommodate your needs.

But take a look at paypalsucks.com. If someone is unwilling to use paypal, I think we should respect that choice.

That site is mostly FUD just so you know.
Paypal did have a rocky period in its history (when that site was started) but eBay bought it and cleaned it up.
While there is occasional problems, most people use it just fine.

FastCat try contacting a vendor directly. They might be able to accommodate your needs.

But take a look at paypalsucks.com. If someone is unwilling to use paypal, I think we should respect that choice.

That site is mostly FUD just so you know.
Paypal did have a rocky period in its history (when that site was started) but eBay bought it and cleaned it up.
While there is occasional problems, most people use it just fine.

I’ve used paypal as an ebay seller for many years. I find them to be horrible to deal with, I’ve had many problems with them. The only reason I do is because there’s so many things I can’t do otherwise (such as buy an arduino as the OP said).

For the number of problems I’ve had personally, I find it very hard to believe it’s just occasional problems overall.

Yeah, try dealing with PayPal when you have a problem and then tell me the site’s FUD. If I never have to deal with PayPal again it’ll be too soon.

–Phil.

Question not that payment system PayPal good or bad.
And that I would like to buy arduino :-? And PayPal does not wish to accept my credit card. To get other credit card (which probably it is pleasant PayPal) specially for purchase arduino simply ridiculously.
Also it is very a pity, that sellers arduino use exclusively PayPal. Also do not wish to use alternative systems of type Google Checkout.

Hello FastCat

where are you in the world?

second… many shops use paypal as a processor but they don’t require you to have an account to pay with a credit card… they just use paypal because it’s a simple credit card processor…

massimp

where are you in the world?

Russia, Moscow

Strange that that occurs… My credit card has passed in PayPal :smiley:
Has as a result ordered to itself arduino in it the Internet shop www.pcb-europe.net
I shall wait Now for delivery :sunglasses: