Purchasing help

I just fried my arduino uno (DFRobot type).

I live in Australia and I require a new board within 2 weeks. If I go with an Australian company it will cost me close to $50 to get it.

I need a new one within 2 weeks and I didn't wanna spend more than $20. Does anyone have suggestions for a company that could make that happen.

Thanks in advance.

Try this mob

http://buyarduino.com.au/boards/arduino-leonardo.html

I haven't used them, but just found them the other day.

Also I think Jaycar stock some Arduino boards.

There's a clone here, auction only, (no "Buy It Now"), that you might get lucky with:-
Arduino-Compatible Uno R3 + USB Cable + AU Stock
Bidding is currently at AU$4.35 with a little over 1 day to go.
(It has an ATMega16U2 USB to TTL converter.)

This clone is AU$8.18 with free delivery. Located in Darwin, but should make it within 2 weeks.
Nice ATmega328P CH340G UNO R3 Board & USB Cable for Arduino DIY AU
Note that it has a CH340G USB to TTL converter, not an ATMega16U2.

This clone is AU$6.15, (listed as a "Base plate", but appears to be an UNO). No cable though.
Base Plate for Arduino Uno R3 Case Enclosure No Cable Vehicle Accessories GO
Another CH340G board. Also in Darwin.

Oh, and here's a DIP version, (another clone of course), with ATMega16U2 USB to TTL converter, located in NSW, for AU$16.73, free delivery:-
Arduino-Compatible Uno R3 | USB Cable | Australia | Latest | Free Tech Support
Delivery on or before next Wednesday.

Hi,
Try.

Good price and shipping and quicker than 2 weeks.

What part of Australia do you live?

Tom... :slight_smile:
Victoria, Australia

bbqbrett:
I just fried my arduino uno (DFRobot type).

I live in Australia and I require a new board within 2 weeks. If I go with an Australian company it will cost me close to $50 to get it.

I need a new one within 2 weeks and I didn't wanna spend more than $20. Does anyone have suggestions for a company that could make that happen.

Thanks in advance.

often when you fry your board, you take out one thing. it may be possible to bring that one back to life.

also, you might be able to make your own circuit board by getting the chips and putting it together yourself.

and, if you do not require the UNO layout, you have options for other devices like the NANO