PWM for color blending of RGB and Relays?

So first time posting and a novice when it comes to small electronics.

So I have a few RGBW Led wall washes that I'm wanting to run on a Solid State Relay to create a strobe effect. The outdoor fixtures are running 18 4*3W RGBW LED 8 pin diodes.

Here's the question, can I run PWM to control the color mix while still using the relays to create the strobe effect?

The relay I'm planning on using is the SainSmart 8-CH SSR 5A DC-DC 5V-220V Solid State Relay.

Again I admit being a novice and appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!

Here's the question, can I run PWM to control the color mix while still using the relays to create the strobe effect?

Yes, but why the relay? You can do it all in software.

You do not mention what type of LED strip you have? I am assuming that it is the type with a single input for each of the LED colours.

It’s not an led strip light, it’s a full led fixture. It was running DMX but I’m not a fan of DMX so I disconnected the DMX controller.

Also yes the wiring is setup to run one input for each color.

But if you already have PWM control over each color, why add an extra relay? You can just use that same control to do the strobing.

What voltage level PWM do you need to drive the LEDs?
I think those LEDs are mains powered, so what other electronics are between the inputs you have and the LEDs?

It might be simpler just to put the DMX controller back.