pwm with arduino

please would you help un my Project i need to bring out this two signals each signal in a pin of my arduino!!

Amouna: please would you help un my Project i need to bring out this two signals each signal in a pin of my arduino!!

You just want to create a 'look alike' signal that looks like the picture you posted?

Or do you have any requirements about the timing? Such like frequency? Signal HIGH times? Signal LOW times? Signal created in one day, one hour, one minute, one second, one millisecond?

Or doesn't that matter as long as the signal looks similar like the painting in the picture?

i need to get those signals with variable frequency … my project is to build an electronic stimulator for muscles with arduino : it work with pulses and frequency is variable and the amplitude too…

Amouna: i need to get those signals with variable frequency .. my project is to build an electronic stimulator for muscles with arduino : it work with pulses and frequency is variable and the amplitude too..

Square wave signals in the audible range (32 Hz ... 20000 Hz) can be generated using the tone() function.

For slower signals perhaps the "BlinkWithoutDeley" example sketch may be helpful as a starting point.

thanks i will try it :)