Quadcopter project, uno or non uno?

Hello Wonder if somebody could please recommend me a quadcopter controller ? I have seen a few uno projects but put off by the amount of boards, I'm building a this with my daughter so would like to keep it simple as I can.

Could someone please recommend me a non uno controller please would like to transmit video have seen a few on banggood but really don't know what's best really think many best ones.

Or is there a really good uno project that I may have missed ?

Thank you.

Hi, I think a quad copter forum would be the best of places to ask this question. If you want autolevelling and all the standard bits and pieces, a UNO might be stretching it quite a bit.

Tom... :)

jonisonvespa: Would like to transmit video have seen a few on banggood but really don't know what's best really think many best ones.

Very definetly a question for a Quad copter specific forum I would suggest.

There are probably not many people in this forum that are upto date on which are the 'best' FPV video systems.

Thanks

An Uno is great for bench testing and getting started. But it is not suitable for any free-flying quad. It is too heavy for the small ones and not complex enough for the big ones.