Quadcopter software

Hello. I have assembled a functioning quadcopter. That is the hardware portion. Level shifters, Motors, the controller, and MPU6050 IMU, all connected to either a arduino UNO, or mega that I have. I am running into a wall with software. I have a very limited amount of time available to code the thing. I have looked at setting up projects such as aeroquad, or bluecopter, however I have ran into various errors getting them to work. Is there any code base available that would allow my quadcopter to stay balanced that is compatible with the MPU6050? I do not need to accept control signals from A wireless receiver. However I do need to be able to atleast mod the code to accept serial commands. Again pardon not creating my own code here, however I really need something quickly that can get this flying. Thanks all in advance! -Setra

Why does your whole project hing around the MPU6050?

There are plenty of quad copter systems out there including firmware etc which all work fine

Why didn't you just buy an APM clone board or one of the many others that have this all built in and have readily available open source firmware that you could modify?

Building something nonstandard in a limited time period is making your life difficult

Again pardon not creating my own code here, however I really need something quickly that can get this flying.

Don’t get your hopes up. This isn’t a program writing service. We’re here to help people learn to use arduinos and learn software and hardware. We generally don’t write programs to order. I think you might be expecting too much if that’s what you had in mind.

I was hoping someone would know of a prexisting codebase, that I have not yet tried.

You're looking for the MultiWii code. It's designed to be configurable for a wide array of processors and sensors for a similarly wide array of aircraft/gimbals/etc.