Quadcopter with Wirc

I'm going to assemble a quadcopter using the Wirc receiver:

The goal is to control the quadcopter directly from my iPhone. The control board is Arduino Rev 3 with IMU GY80 and software Multiwii. The connections from Multiwii site and Wirc manual are shown in the pictures:

I thought the connections in this way:

• every ESC to PWM pin of Arduino (3,9,10 e 11)
• the channels of Wirc receiver to the pin 7,5,6,4,2 to Arduino
• + and - of Wirc to the Li-Po battery
• + and - of the brushless regulator to the pin 11 and GND of Arduino

I would know if the connections are correct and how can I associate the throttle, pitch, yar and roll to the channels of Wirc?

• every ESC to PWM pin of Arduino (3,9,10 e 11)

Arming and controlling a ESC is exactly like controlling a servo. Servos do not need to be connected to PWM pins.

• + and - of the brushless regulator to the pin 11 and GND of Arduino

I've never seen a regulator that had brushes, so a brushless regulator is like fatfree pineapple topping - a useless distinction, in other words.

What are you asking about?

I would know if the connections are correct

You'll know that when you try it. If smoke escapes, be sure that you catch every bit of it, so you can put ti back.

Thanks for your answer. I know that controlling an ESC is exactly like controlling a servo, anyway in the scheme are used the pins PWM of Arduino.

What are you asking about?

I wanted know how to associate the channels of the Wirc receiver to the pins of Arduino, but I realized that I can use any channel to connect the receiver, because I can setting the channels directly from the official app on my iPhone.
I could also use Arduino Leonardo that is more power than Arduino Uno, would I get some advantages with Arduino Leonardo in terms of response speed?

I could also use Arduino Leonardo that is more power than Arduino Uno

I can't imagine how you arrived at that conclusion.

anyway in the scheme are used the pins PWM of Arduino.

Unnecessarily. Servos do not need to be connected to PWM pins.