Question about feasibility of my project

Hi!

I want to try a thing with 2 arduino uno but I cant buy stuff without any knowledge about it.
I need to create 2 boxes :

• 1 with a usb in and usb out (female)
  • and 1 with only a usb out (male)

The 2nd one must be linked by usb to the 1st one and the 1st one must be linked to a device like a battery (external type, for phone or something like this (5V out))

Do you think it’s possible ?

Scheme in attachment to be as clear as possible.

Thanks a lot

The Arduino DUE and the Zero have native USB ports as well as USB ports for programming. Otherwise you will need something like a USB host shield for other Arduinos.

What is device 2 supposed to do? What is device 1 supposed to do? Why is USB between 2 and 1 the proper answer? I'm going to guess that it is NOT.

PaulS:
What is device 2 supposed to do? What is device 1 supposed to do? Why is USB between 2 and 1 the proper answer? I'm going to guess that it is NOT.

The both devices must formed a whole device (like a battery) to power an already done device via USB.
It's for a little escape game.

If it's only POWERED over USB, no actual data exchange, indeed you don't need a USB out on the Arduino side. Just connect the 5V and GND wires of the cable that goes to the USB device.