question about library for gyro MPU-6050

Hello! Are there any good and easy to use libraries for such gyro with proper calculation? I was fidning various code examples in web for such gyro, but no one of them worked good enough. In some examples gyro was showing angle nice, but with some shake it was distorted.. in other example no distortions during shake, but then angle showing was not smooth and bad.. it's not something what could be used in airplane or VR game controller, so i'm here wanting to know how to use such sensors properly :slight_smile:

The original Jeff Rowberg library, which uses the internal MPU-6050 DMP (digital motion processor) seems to work pretty well, and has been used extensively for aircraft stabilization and games.

It is not "simple" though. If you are a beginner with Arduino, it is a great idea to work your way through some of the tutorials, to learn the programming language and special features of Arduino.

jremington:
The original Jeff Rowberg library, which uses the internal MPU-6050 DMP (digital motion processor) seems to work pretty well, and has been used extensively for aircraft stabilization and games.

It is not "simple" though. If you are a beginner with Arduino, it is a great idea to work your way through some of the tutorials, to learn the programming language and special features of Arduino.

Thank you! I will check that library. I'm not really new, i'm just a bit bad with complicated math stuff so that's why i was seeking for library which does all math routine stuff for that sensor.