Question regarding Bluetooth LE

If I were to purchase a Bluetooth Low Energy nRF8001 Breakout (Bluefruit LE - Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.0) - nRF8001 Breakout [v1.0] : ID 1697 : $19.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits) and had a bluetooth adapter for my PC (Bluetooth 4.0 USB Module (v2.1 Back-Compatible) : ID 1327 : $11.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits) would I be able to use my arduino with that breakout to wirelessly send inputs to my computer to make keyboard or mouse inputs?

Online I’m only really seeing talk of connecting it to iOS or Android and I was just wondering if it was able to communicate with PC as well.

Thanks in advanced!

BLE is BLE, and item 1327 is just a BLE dongle for PC. It should talk to a BLE-equipped Arduino just like any other BLE-equipped device. The rest is another matter, and not actually a bluetooth problem. I believe there are already examples around where Arduino masquerades as a mouse using serial by wires, if that is what you want. Bluetooth is just serial without wires.