Question regarding if functions alternating

hello,

I'm trying a project that only I can do it, unfortunately, not quite with the if function.

I can do it when both timers run, it is alternated. And if only one timer is running, the then only displayed.

But running both times and I think the first time, he ceases to change (which fits so then), but he then shows the 2.te time (which still runs). I want now but get displayed the standing time

Thanks in advance

Markus1995

Code of issue:

int i=(millis()/3000)%2; // Welcher Timer ist zur Darstellung dran?
  // Wenn nur ein Timer aktiv zählt, und der andere Timer steht, wird stets der stehende Timer angezeigt
  if (timerActive[0]!=timerActive[1]) // Ist nur ein Timer aktiv?
  { // in dem Fall nur den inaktiven Timer darstellen
    if (timerActive[0]) i=1; else i=0; // der stehende (andere) Timer wird angezeigt
  }

if (display_update1 == 1 && i==1 || display_update2 == 1 && i==1 || timerActive[0] == 0 && i==1){
  digitalWrite(latchpin, LOW); // send the digits down to the shift registers!
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[1]);          // print car lane number
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[ones_minutes1]); // print the lower sinutes digit
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[tens_seconds1]); // print the upper seconds digit
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[ones_seconds1]); // print the lower seconds digit
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[tenths1]);     // print the tenths digit
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[hundredths1]); // print the hundredths digit

digitalWrite(latchpin, HIGH);
    display_update1 = 0; // reset for next pass thru
 }

if (display_update2 == 1 && i==0 || display_update1 == 1 && i==0 || timerActive[1] == 0 && i==0){
  digitalWrite(latchpin, LOW); // send the digits down to the shift registers!
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[2]);          // print car lane number
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[ones_minutes2]); // print the lower sinutes digit
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[tens_seconds2]); // print the upper seconds digit
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[ones_seconds2]); // print the lower seconds digit
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[tenths2]);     // print the tenths digit
  shiftOut(datapin, clockpin, MSBFIRST, segdisp[hundredths2]); // print the hundredths digit

digitalWrite(latchpin, HIGH);
    display_update2 = 0; // reset for next pass thru
     }

Don't crosspost a question you've already posted, and had an answer, in the German forums.

Pete

el_supremo: Don't crosspost a question you've already posted, and had an answer, in the German forums.

Pete

If the OP had written is first post here in German or Swahili I don't think it would be any less comprehensible - I smell auto translation and zero sanity checking.

...R

Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

Thread locked.