Questionnaire

Hello everyone ;
I'm making project to participate in Intel , It's about'Safe KinderGarten'
and the project has many ideas (Please read the questionnaire)
Please Can you share this questionnaire with huge communite to take the information and the data and put it in the peoject

Your first project ( A hand watch for children which will give a notification whenever they have a problem or failed. )
Problems:

1. Your project doesn't make sense. What do you mean by problems or when they FAILED?
  2. Can't you make a watch which has a GPS which tracks the children so their teachers or parents can monitor them?

Your second project ( When dangerous things are stored in closets and when children come near them, a buzzer will sound ).
Problems:

1. What do you mean by dangerous things? Is someone gonna hide grenades in their house?
  2. How will you detect if they are children or adults?
  3. Can't a simple automatic door lock be enough? What if the parents are sleeping or doing some other important work and they can't be quick enough to stop the children from opening the closet? If it's a door lock ( or in this case a closet lock ), the children can't open it even if the parents aren't home.

One more thing never make it on google forms or on some other platform. Put the questions in the forum so everyone can see it and more people will answer. As this is your first post I would suggest you can learn how to use the forum.

I've deleted your other cross-post @hamooz.

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Also don't personal message me again and as pert suggested learn how to use the forum.

I normally do these questionnaires.

However it IMHO is pretty bad and no thought has gone into it.
So with that said I decline.

Take what has been said by others and start again from the beginning.

ballscrewbob:
However it IMHO is pretty bad...

I agree...

prova0001:
8)

??