Questions on NRF24L01+

I’m trying to get two Arduinos talking using the NRF24L01+ boards. One is a Fio, the other is a Mega 2560. The Connections are as follows:

SPI Mega Fio

CE 49 9
CSN 53 10
SCK 52 13
MOSI 51 11
MISO 50 12

Both of the radios are supplied 3.3V from the Arduino boards. I am using pin 49 for CE because I am going to be installing a Project Freematics Shield and an LCD on the Mega once I can get this radio problem working. Right now, I am trying to simply transmit from the Mega to the Fio. My transmission code is:

// transmitter code

#include <SPI.h>
#include "nRF24L01.h"
#include "RF24.h"

const uint64_t pipe = 0xE8E8F0F0E1LL;

int dd[0];
RF24 radio(48,49);

void setup()
{               
  Serial.begin(9600);      
  radio.begin();
  radio.openWritingPipe(pipe);
  dd[0]=0;

}

void loop()
{
  dd[0]=dd[0]+1;
  Serial.print(dd[0]);
  Serial.print(" ");
  radio.write( dd, sizeof(dd) );
  delay(1000);

}

My receiver code is:

// receiver code

#include <SPI.h>
#include "nRF24L01.h"
#include "RF24.h"

int dd[0];

RF24 radio(8,9);
const uint64_t pipe = 0xE8E8F0F0E1LL;

void setup(void)
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  radio.begin();
  radio.openReadingPipe(1,pipe);
  radio.startListening();

pinMode(led, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(led, LOW);
}

void loop(void)
{
  if ( radio.available() )
  {
    // Dump the payloads until we've gotten everything
    bool done = false;
    while (!done)
    {

done = radio.read( dd, sizeof(dd) );

Serial.print(dd[0]);
      Serial.print(" ");
    }
  }

}

When I look at the transmission side with the serial monitor, I get my one per second increment that I would expect. When I look at the serial monitor on the receiver, I simply get the number 2312 over and over again. I realize that I’m probable making a bonehead mistake, but I can’t see what it could be. Any help?

Thanks.

On the Mega I know for sure, there seem to be issues with the voltage levels or something. I've found a few posts about connecting a small (100nf) or larger capacitor to the VCC and Ground leads on the module to help even it out, and have had some luck with that. I've also had luck using a simple resistor voltage divider working off 5v and filling a larger capacitor connected to the leads.