questions on program memory(flash) limitations (uno)

you only have to answer one of the questions, BTW. i dont need no more.that is all i ask, and i will only re-post if it wasnt clear, have some other querry of when i get that order in the mail. status is still on "payment recieved", and i placed my order at botshop on Saturday. I dont mean to be rude...

you only have to answer one of the questions, BTW.

OK. We'll answer this one:

1. are these questions "understandable"?

Yes, they are. Are they answerable? No.

1. how much % of memory whud a line following robot,a 2 wheeled,full rotation servo controlled, 2 line sensor 1 IR rangefinder long distance rated to up to 1.5 meters, arduino uno collision detection capable autonomous battery powered, compass used for making 90 degree sketch use?

You'll need to write the code, and compile it. The compiler will tell you how much of the memory it used.

Battery powered vs. solar powered vs. USB powered vs. wall-wart powered makes no difference. It is not a matter of coding.

The distance that the range finder can operate makes no difference to the code.

How efficiently you develop the code makes a lot of difference. Your first few sketches probably won't be all that efficient. Keep coding, and 20 years from now, they may be more efficient.

PaulS:

you only have to answer one of the questions, BTW.

OK. We'll answer this one:

1. are these questions "understandable"?

Yes, they are. Are they answerable? No.

1. how much % of memory whud a line following robot,a 2 wheeled,full rotation servo controlled, 2 line sensor 1 IR rangefinder long distance rated to up to 1.5 meters, arduino uno collision detection capable autonomous battery powered, compass used for making 90 degree sketch use?

You'll need to write the code, and compile it. The compiler will tell you how much of the memory it used.

Battery powered vs. solar powered vs. USB powered vs. wall-wart powered makes no difference. It is not a matter of coding.

The distance that the range finder can operate makes no difference to the code.

How efficiently you develop the code makes a lot of difference. Your first few sketches probably won't be all that efficient. Keep coding, and 20 years from now, they may be more efficient.

i already code, just not for arduino.
***this, i already found an answer(or a good enough one) some one made an osiloscope with arduino, and that looks like a lot of code.
if you still wish to post here, post a link to a better/ more complex device witch works with the arduino uno.
i simply wanted to figure out how powerful this mini computer is, and, to me, the main limitation is memory, the rest of the specs I can easily deal with.
besides that, this thread is basically CLOSED.