Qustion about Timer.one.h in arduino UNO project

hi
i have question about TimerOne.h Libraries
i use this library for my project for interrupt purpose . but this order " Timer1.stop(); " doesn’t work
I mean delay(6000) doesn’t work .
2 Line ( 1 & 2 ) shows in serial imminently without delay !!! why ? do you know ?
can you help me how i solve this problem ?

this code is only for check interrupt . my mainly code is something else .
I need internal interrupt for my project with 30-60sec duration without delay .
in my mainly project One part must always work(get location and send that with GPRS in each 60sec ) and the other part to wait for the input data from the module sim808 (receive SMS then send location ).The combination of this two part does not work together.

#include <TimerOne.h>
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(4800);
   //mySerial.begin(4800);
pinMode(11, OUTPUT);
Timer1.initialize(1000000); // initialize timer1, and set a 1 second period
Timer1.setPeriod(8000000);
Timer1.attachInterrupt(Blink); // attaches Blink() as a timer interrupt function
}

void Blink()
{
digitalWrite(11, digitalRead(11) ^ 1);
Timer1.stop();
Serial.println("****1****");
delay(6000);
Serial.println("****2****");
Timer1.resume();
}

void loop()
{
//nothing
}

I mean delay(6000) dosn’t work . 2 Line ( 1 & 2 ) shows in serial imminently without delay !!! why ? do you know ?

The callback function runs in interrupt context. You can use delay in interrupt context.

What are you trying to accomplish? As presented your application is totally inappropriate for the timer / interrupt technique.

gfvalvo: The callback function runs in interrupt context. You can use delay in interrupt context.

What are you trying to accomplish? As presented your application is totally inappropriate for the timer / interrupt technique.

this code is only for check interrupt . my mainly code is something else . I need internal interrupt for my project with 30s-60s duration without delay() in my mainly project One part must always work(get location and send that with GPRS ) and the other part to wait for the input data from the module sim808 (receive SMS then send location ).The combination of this two part does not work together.

With time scales on the order of 30-60 seconds, use of interrupts is totally inappropriate.

gfvalvo:
With time scales on the order of 30-60 seconds, use of interrupts is totally inappropriate.

what is your idea ? What solution do you suggest?

The standard recommendations are:

And, a new one: * (First Draft) Several Things in Succession (a simple State Machine Tutorial)