RadioHead Library

I have been trying for over a year to get my head around the NRF24l01. Last month I replaced all the modules with new ones and still cannot get them working.

I have all 3 types and the results are the same. The TX says it has sent. The RX seems to recieve all the time with no data being passed between the two devices.

I then tried 2 new UNO's as well still no luck.

What am I missing?

Cheersm

Andrew

@aka9950202, it looks like you are trying to hijack the Thread started by @Kidvegas19. If so that is not a nice thing to do so please click Report to Moderator and ask to have your Post moved to its own Thread.

If you have posted here because you are having trouble with the RadioHead library then I suggest you read Reply #1 - which you ought to have done before posting your question.

If you prefer to stick with the RadioHead library then someone else may come long with advice.

...R

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

The examples are as simple as I could make them and they have worked for other Forum members. If you get stuck it will be easier to help with code that I am familiar with. Start by getting the first example to work

...R