Ram is to low. What to do? Which options do i have

Hi i am new here. I have to program an Arduino software which is sending data to another one over CANbus. I have written both with a simple message only for testing and it worked.

Now, i have written a new variable which is an multidimensional array like myarray[200][8].

So, the problem is, when i am compiling this, the compiler says i have not enough storage in the RAM.

Which options do i have, because i need 7 arrays like this.

Thank you for your support in advance.

Buy a processor with at least 7x200x8 bytes of RAM.
Or rewrite your software to use an SD card.

Are you sure you need them? Why can’t they be smaller?

Now, i have written a new variable which is an multidimensional array like myarray[200][8].

You could throw more RAM at the problem with the correct Arduino board, but the first thing to do is to ensure that you need it.

You have not posted your code but it is common for variables to be declared as int when byte will do. It is also common for byte (and even int) variables to be used to hold only 0 or 1 when eight of them could be packed into a single byte.

myarray[200][8] sounds very much like this could be an array of bit values and, if so, you could fit them into 200 bytes. Please post your code so that further advice can be given.