RDM6300

I try to use the LED output from RDM6300 as input to a PIC microprocessor. I do not know how it works, because for me it is always ON=HIGH=5 volts. Regardless i have or not the tag it is always the same status. What i am doing wrong here ? The processor read correctly the tag and CRC match. Just the led does not works. I have 3 boards and all are the same. Please help. Thank you

Thank you If you scope it, can you measure the pulse. Maybe i should put it in an interrupt pin What to do to get an instant notification on the email when i have a reply or comment. I can not get and i have to be here almost all day.

Thank you. How about : "What to do to get an instant notification on the email when i have a reply or comment." At the moment i have a shortcut on the desktop and click it from time to time. It is inconvenient.

Thank you very much for the hard work. It is too much coding just to know a card is close. I will just rely on the ID card display on LCD with CRC. Of course i check the CRC from the card with the one i get from ID. Just to be in the safe side that what i get on the LCD is the real data from the card. Thank you very much.