Re: Can't send data via NRF24l01 via RF24 library

hai guys, im having problem with my nrf24l01, im a newbie to arduino, so i need some advice. i have been using arduino uno-nrf24l01 (as transmitter) and arduino mega 2560-nrf24l01 (as receiver). my problem is,

The soil is too Soggy, data not sent 352 The soil is too Soggy, data not sent 354 The soil is too Soggy, data not sent 355 The soil is too Soggy, data not sent 358 The soil is too Soggy, data sent 358 The soil is too Soggy, data sent 362 The soil is too Soggy, data sent 364 The soil is too Soggy, data sent 364 The soil is too Soggy, data not sent 364 The soil is too Soggy, data not sent

the data sent and not send show some irregular pattern, i want all the data to be sent. i connect the transmitter with moisture sensor. plz help me overcome this problem. i need a quick respond please

I Found using PA_LOW and 250Khz results in the most reliable transmission, at least for testing where the devices are very close to each other.

Building a sniffer is also good to debug problems

The library is a pain, I could give you some sketches with the necessary files already built in (no need for libraries), do you only need to send, receive or simultaneously send/receive?

I got my nRF24s working with this Tutorial

I suggest you use the TMRh20 version of the RF24 library - it solves some problems from the ManiacBug version

The pair of programs in this link may be useful.

...R

lost_12: hai guys, im having problem with my nrf24l01, im a newbie to arduino, so i need some advice.

My advice to you is to read the rules How to use this forum. Then you will see that you should not hijack a thread. Then start your own.

Did you set the value radionumber to 0 on one of the arduinos and 1 on the other one? Once I wasted quite some time because I forgot to do that. ^^

lg, couka

Where "Hijacking" refers to asking a question different to the original subject. In this case, your question is a more general one which may or may not (since you have essentially described nothing about your assembly) relate to the matter of the power supply to the RF module.

Threads merged.