Re-define SPI pins for nrf24l01 ?

Hello everyone.
My problem is I don't know how can I re-define SPI pin numbers (default -> CE=7 CSN=8 SCK=13 MOSI=11 MISO=12) to any other pin numbers for nrf24l01.
I am also using l293d motor shield and this shield use some pins and because of that i can't use default SPI pins.
Thanks in advance.

The SPI pins are fixed. You can NOT change them. Change the pins that the motor shield is using, by bending the pins and soldering jumpers.

PaulS:
The SPI pins are fixed. You can NOT change them. Change the pins that the motor shield is using, by bending the pins and soldering jumpers.

Ok. Thank you Paul.

If you had the right motor shield

you see where you can solder female headers and pass through the unused pins, assuming the shield doesn't use pins 11, 12 and 13. This may not be the case as 11 seems to be labeled as M1 suggesting it's being used.

SeCCeS:
…how can I re-define SPI pin numbers (default → CE=7 CSN=8 SCK=13 MOSI=11 MISO=12) to any other pin numbers for nrf24l01.

just to be clear, SPI pins are SCK, MOSI, MISO and ‘chip select’ which usually is ‘10’ and the bus(SPI) will need this pin to be declared as output (pinMode(10,OUTPUT;) whether you use it or not.

CE and CSN can be changed.

You can use and pin as chip select/slave select it's the other pins that are fixed but NOT CS/SS.

Mark

Also l293d motor shield use 9 and 10 pins for 2 servos and i used them. Problem is #include <RF24.h> library use 9 and 10 pins(as far as i know) for CE and CSN, how can i use 7 and 8 pins for this?

SeCCeS:
...how can i use 7 and 8 pins for this?

by changing the code where you declare the radio object;

from

RF24 radio(9,10);

to

RF24 radio(7,8);

instead of numbers, there may be variables, just look for those and change it there instead.

BabyGeezer:
instead of numbers, there may be variables, just look for those and change it there instead.

OK. Thanks.