Re: Suggestion for "Planning and Implementing an Arduino Program"

"Planning and Implementing an Arduino Program" is a valuable contribution to the Arduino community. I’ll refer to this myself from time to time as I’m relatively new with using Arduino and C++. My software programming skills began with LabVIEW, but I love the raw power and control of working directly with micro-controllers.

One thing I’d like to suggest as an aid for users as they develope and debug their code is to mention how to test the iteration speed of the main loop, a function or a section of code. This is easily done but often overlooked.

With LabVIEW, I’ve always loved that little “i” in a loop where connecting an indicator to it will monitor the iteration speed and also the ability to view the code’s performance and timing profiler.

A job well done – thank you!

Thank you for your kind comments.

Perhaps you would be good enough to repeat your comments as a Post at the end of the main Thread.

...R

Tried that ... looks like the permission levels are set high or perhaps its read-only because the "REPLY" command doesn't exist for any of the sticky threads.

dlloyd:
Tried that ... looks like the permission levels are set high or perhaps its read-only because the "REPLY" command doesn't exist for any of the sticky threads.

You are right. That seems to be new because some stuff was added to a different one.

This Thread can be the repository for comments.

...R