Re: www.mcufriend.com working in arduino uno and arduino mega

Hello to everyone !!!

I need help, so I use the SPFD5408 master library from JoaoLopesF

The question is how could I change the control pins to an arduio mega so DBO-DB7 be controlled by port A instead of PH4 PH3 PB7 PG5 PB5 PB4 PH6 PH5 to be PA7 PA6 PA5 PA4 PA3 PA2 PA1 PA0 (one contiguous PORT), CS, WR,CD,CS remain on port F

Best regards to you !!!

Hello to everyone !!!

I need help, so I use the SPFD5408 master library from JoaoLopesF The question is how could I change the control pins to an arduio mega so DBO-DB7 be controlled by port A instead of PH4 PH3 PB7 PG5 PB5 PB4 PH6 PH5 to be PA7 PA6 PA5 PA4 PA3 PA2 PA1 PA0 (one contiguous PORT) CS, WR,CD,CS remain on port F

Best regards to you !!!

@XraymanMoldova, stop hijacking.

@XraymanMoldova, stop cross-posting.

XraymanMoldova has asked this same question in several different threads and even as a PM. He asked it on this thread too. And deleted the question after I replied. So I am editing my post to show the context.

i use tft lcd with SPFD5408 driver and library from JoaoLopesF

The question is how could I change the control pins to an arduino mega so DBO-DB7 be controlled by port A instead of PH4 PH3 PB7 PG5 PB5 PB4 PH6 PH5 to be PA7 PA6 PA5 PA4 PA3 PA2 PA1 PA0 (one contiguous PORT), CS, WR,CD,CS remain on port F

Ask JoaoLopesF about his library.

If you install MCUFRIEND_kbv library via the IDE Library Manager:

1. read instructions in extras/mcufriend_how_to.txt
  2. use USE_MEGA_8BIT_PROTOSHIELD and USE_SPECIAL

David.

Edit. Added context and quote. General advice: DO NOT PM WITH QUESTIONS. Always ask on the Public Forum. If you want to post the same question in a more appropriate thread or topic PLEASE SAY SO. Post a link to the original question. Edit the original question to give a link to your "preferred" message thread.

PMs and Duplicate messages are annoying.