REA BINARY VALUE SERIALLY

Suppose i m sending this values(ff 55 88 80) from serial monitor,and i want to store them in EPROM like(1st address ff)
(2nd address 55)
(3rd address 88) ...and so on...
how can i write code??
by using serial read write it store single nibble in 1 address and so on ..
please help..

how can i write code??

With a text editor.

What you are sending is NOT binary data. "ff" is a string representation of a hexadecimal value.

You need to read all the data in a packet, which means that you need to define what a packet is, and then you need to parse the data that you read, and then you need to convert the tokens into numeric values, and then you need to store the numeric values in EEPROM.

Start here: Serial Input Basics - updated
90 % of your work is done.

The only challenge will be converting the incomplete representation of the value into a numeric value, but strcat() and strtoul() can be useful.

Here's what I use for receiving hexadecimal MIDI bytes. The data you need is in midiByte, just add a counter for the address, a way to reset the counter, and maybe some bounds checking.

Pieter

yes ,sory its hexadecimal value .actully these valus are RGB colour values in hex//...fron one led software i getting thes rgb values in hex format in bunch comma seperted(like FF AF 34 3A)...SO I WANT TO STORE THESE VALUES IN EEPRom...these value are pwm values for rgb leds..so how can i do these plz help thnku..

aniketb:
yes ,sory its hexadecimal value .actully these valus are RGB colour values in hex//...fron one led software i getting thes rgb values in hex format in bunch comma seperted(like FF AF 34 3A)...SO I WANT TO STORE THESE VALUES IN EEPRom...these value are pwm values for rgb leds..so how can i do these plz help thnku..

Your example data is NOT comma separated. You MUST define what delimiter will separate the values and you MUST use that delimiter.

You were directed to the Serial Input Basics - Update tutorial. Have you read that? If you what problem(s) are you having implementing it? After someone has gone to the trouble of doing 90+% of your work for you, you should STOP asking "How do I do that?", and ask much more specific questions.