Goodday programmers! I need your help for my graduation project. I've developed a kinetic energy module which will power an interactive game panel.
This game panel consists of 4 LED arcade buttons which will light up one by one in a random order. The player has to hit the illuminated button as fast as possible. When hit, the next one will light up and so on.
I'm trying to figure out a way to program the LED's and the buttons to work as stated above. I'm not a programmer and this is my first arduino project so any help is welcome! ^^
- 4 Arcade Buttons with built in LED's
- One button lights up (randomly selected)
- After this particullary button is hit, the light goes out
- interval of 1 second where no lights are on
- Again another random button (could be the same as before) lights up
- If the wrong button gets hit, the illuminated button stays lit until this button is hit.
I've got the code as far as defining the in- and outputs but I get stuck at randomly powering the LEDS. Hope to hear from someone soon! ^^