Read Hc_05 Led2 Status

Hi guys
I try to read led status from hc05 module and i write code to read status led2 pin
from hc05 by connect the led2 pin from hc05 to pin2 in my arduino nano and make inturrupt in pin2 in nano
to read the seqane of flashing if slow or fast

iknow if status of module pairing or not pairing from no of flashing if small than 4 the state is unparing but if mor than 4 its not pairing

so that code working fine put my problem is if i make connection between 2 blutooth module

if iam go away by any one of them or disconnect power of any of them

the led sequans of another hc05 led2 Its go fast

but if iconnect hc05 to mopile phone first the hc05 paired and led flashing slow

but if iam disconnect my bluetooth from my mobile or iam go away by phone or powered off my phon

the hc05 not unparing and the led flashing stell flashin slow as pairing

also status check in at command stell pairing

the module goes as hanging also iam trayng every thing i know like change the module by another but not solve this problem so thanks for any idea

It seems English may not be your first language, but surely in any language you need to have sentences so you can breathe?

Can you split that huge paragraph up a bit?

you must be panting as of now, split your periodless essay into paragraphs please

Sorry for my bad english iam egyptian

But i think you can under stand me

My main problem the hc05 not unbairing from mobile connection when iam close bluetooth in my phone
The status led not plinking fast and really the module run as pairing

gasour:
Sorry for my bad english iam egyptian

But i think you can under stand me

My main problem the hc05 not unbairing from mobile connection when iam close bluetooth in my phone
The status led not plinking fast and really the module run as pairing

you need to write code same is you wrote for connection . so write the code for if there is no serial.available(). then your function you want write that ...

as your Bluetooth works properly... as on connection time and the working time too