Reading an Image using an Arduino

I am currently working on a project which requires the Arduino to read colour coded lines on an image. Like let’s say that if there was a colour code of #4169E1 on the image it would activate a function. So basically the code would be like searching for the colour code then have an if statement comparing the colour code to the colour found. This is going to be used to direct a self-driving car around the streets. Thanks for helping!

ComfortableTv:
I am currently working on a project which requires the Arduino to read colour coded lines on an image. Like let's say that if there was a colour code of #4169E1 on the image it would activate a function. So basically the code would be like searching for the colour code then have an if statement comparing the colour code to the colour found. This is going to be used to direct a self-driving car around the streets. Thanks for helping!

You are welcome. Do you have a question or problem?

Paul

Not a full size car I hope ?

How are you going to seek the colours and then going to “see” them .
This doesn’t sound easy - you can use colour filters on some sort of optical sensor - but how does a moving vehicle spot that ?

hammy:
Not a full size car I hope ?

How are you going to seek the colours and then going to “see” them .
This doesn’t sound easy - you can use colour filters on some sort of optical sensor - but how does a moving vehicle spot that ?

maybe it will be a very courteous car.
yield to yellow school buses
and stop for those red convertibles !