Reading Analog, Digital voltages and Temperature with Arduino Duemilanove

Hello,
Good day to all,

I am new to Arduino and this forum also. My application is to Read Analog voltage and current, Digital voltage and current, and temperature from temperate transducer with Labview and display the values in Excel format.

I've interfaced Arduino Duemilanove with Labview. Now with the above requirement can i read all the values simultaneously with one Arduino board.

If it is possible please suggest the basic schematic for that.

You have only one A/D converter, and conversions take around 100 microseconds, so simultaneous readings of multiple channels is not possible.

Please don't bump posts after less than an hour.

Digital voltage and current

What's a digital voltage/current? Voltage and current are always analog. You can have a digital signal which means it's either high or low (where both levels need to be defined for the specific application, in the Arduino environment high is usually around 5V and low usually means around ground (0V) level).

My application is to read Analog, digital voltages of external power supplies and temperature from a transducer using Arduino Duemilanove, and with Labview i have to display the result.
I've interfaced this Arduino board with Labview already.

1. Is it possible to acquire Analog and digital voltage values at same time using this Arduino board?
  2. If possible, suggest the basic schematic diagram.
  3. Also suggest the Arduino program to acquire these three values.

Can you please suggest the schematic for this operation

Can you please suggest the schematic for this operation

No, because you haven't defined what you need. It's like if you defined "I want to save the world. Can you please specify how to do that?"

Don't post the same stuff again! You haven't yet explained what a digital voltage should be (because in my definition of voltage this isn't a valid term).

It’s like if you defined “I want to save the world. Can you please specify how to do that?”

Oh, that one is easy - build a safe-deposit box 12760 km across.

Topics merged - OP, DO NOT CROSS-POST.
It wastes time.

Ok, i have to monitor 440V 3phase power supply continuously using Arduino and Labview.
What to do?

i have to monitor 440V 3phase power supply continuously using Arduino and Labview.
What to do?

Get good insurance.

What sensors do you have?