Reading data from multiple Xbees

I have 3 Xbees(will need to be more later) two are configured as Router AT and one is configured as Coordinator API. The Coordinator is connected to an Arduino Uno. On one of the Routers I have a light sensor and on the other router I have multiple flex sensors. I have been trying to get the readings from all the sensors into the Arduino to use the data to do other things. Everything works great when their is only one Xbee router is on the network, but as soon as I add the second Xbee router all the data coming in becomes disoriented and I can't make heads or tails of it.

Any help would be great and I will answer any questions that may be able to help.

Thanks

two are configured as Router AT and one is configured as Coordinator API.

There's a problem. Mixing AT and API mode doesn't work too well. Why are you not using API mode (and the XBee library) on all of them?

The reason I did it this way was because the example I used with one Xbee had the Router in AT and the Coord in API(Building Wireless Sensor Networks Chap 4). So if I were to switch them all to API it would make it easier? Do you know of any resources that could show me how to do this with Xbee library?

Do you know of any resources that could show me how to do this with Xbee library?

Besides the examples that come with the XBee library? No. I'm sure there are some, but I'm not familiar with any.