"Reading I'm put audio and pushing out on another pin

Hello all. I'm looking for advise on how to accomplish this project.

I'm looking to have multiple mics and multiple speakers. All I want the arduino to do I recconize a person talking to a certain mic (say mic #2) and then push that "audio"out another pin to an audio processor. Then wait for a reply and when a reply is given, pass that response back to speaker #2 (paired with mic #2)

Hope this makes sense to someone. Any advice would be helpful.

I'm looking to have multiple mics and multiple speakers. All I want the arduino to do I recconize a person talking to a certain mic (say mic #2) and then push that "audio"out another pin to an audio processor.

Are you trying to make something like a telephone system where a particular microphone signal is sent to a particular-selected speaker?

The arduino can detect sound (an amplified sound signal.) But if you want to route the sound, analog switches or relays to switch the analog signal would be best, rather than digitizing the sound, processing it digitally, and then converting it to analog. The basic Arduino doesn't have a built-in digital-to-analog converter (the Due has one), the analog-to-digital converter is only 10-bits, and the Arduino is a bit slow for digital audio processing.0

I want it to be used in a home automation project where you can talk to a siri like system from any room. The system has a mic and a speaker. So my plan was to take the two out and run their wire to the arduino. So the arduino acts as a old school telephone operator. It just need to realize which mic is active the send the sound heard to the "siri" system and then send "siri" voice back to the arduino then to the paired speaker.