Real time pacer

I am trying to run my Simulink model on Aurduino.
The built in real time pacer of the simulink does not work in external mode. and arduino library also has no real time pacer. how can I deploy my simulink model on arduino in lower pace ? I have a thermal model of a building and each simulink time step is 10 minutes. so I should run it in 1/600 speed.

What is a "real time pacer"? That is a term that I am not familiar with.

For informed help, please read and follow the directions in the "How to use this forum" post.

jremington:
For informed help, please read and follow the directions in the "How to use this forum" post.

Do you mean there is already a topic for real time pacer ? I can not find it. can you send me the link ?

How to use this forum.

If you will not answer questions, it is going to be very hard for you to get any help.

The Arduino can call your simulation at almost any pace, including once every ten minutes (600,000 milliseconds).

Hi johnwasser,

That’s my question. How can I do that ? I want the base time unit in my simulink model to be 600 seconds instead of 1 second. in simulink it is possible using the pacer options. but it does not work on external mode.
It is different of calling the simulation every 600 seconds. the simulation should run cotinuesly but in lower pace.

Can’t see how you can do that without writting your own code or library .

Does it matter though if simulink is controlling it - just look for the result at a slower interval .

I think you will have to show us your Arduino sketch to get any further.

Ok I found the solution. I should change the "Ts" properties for the Simulink block to 600.
Thanks for the contribution.