Receive compile error, when writing sketch in ATtiny 85 using IRremote Library

Hi. I will highly appreciate it if someone can help me with this compile error. I have previously used the same code before my PC crashed and had no problem. I am using an attiny avr programmer from sparkfun you can see in the attachment. I have included a picture of the circuit I built to controll lights and it worked perfectly. The avr programmer is working fine because I have no problem compiling the Blink sketch. The code I’m using together with the IRremote.h is less then the 8kb that can be stored in the Attiny 85.(I used 6044 bytes). I have tried numerous options and don’t seem to be making any progress. Could someone please help me.

Here is my code:

/* 
 IR Remote controlled LED and Relay controller

This program control the LED to be ON or OFF. When LED is on the Relay is also on
 The output pin of the Infrared Receiver TSOP4838 is attached to pin D1, the LED will be controlled by D0
 The Relay is controlled by D2. Depending on your relay you can now switch basically anything on or off with a IR Remote.

*/
#include <IRremote.h>
int RECV_PIN = 1;
long LED_ON  = 0x00FF02FD;
long LED_OFF = 0x00FF22DD;
IRrecv irrecv(RECV_PIN);
decode_results results;

void setup() {                
  // initialize the digital pin as an output.
  pinMode(RECV_PIN, INPUT);  
  pinMode(0, OUTPUT);
  pinMode(2, OUTPUT); 
  irrecv.enableIRIn(); // Start the receiver
}
void loop() {
  int i=1;
   if (irrecv.decode(&results)) 
   {
     irrecv.resume(); // Receive the next value
     if (results.value == LED_ON )
      {
       digitalWrite(0,HIGH);
       digitalWrite(2,HIGH);
      }
    if (results.value == LED_OFF )
      {
      digitalWrite(0,LOW);
      digitalWrite(2,LOW);
      }
   }   
 }

Here are my errors:

In file included from C:\Users\pullincs\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremote.cpp:13:0:
C:\Users\pullincs\Documents\Arduino\libraries\IRremote\IRremoteInt.h:15:22: fatal error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
 #include <WProgram.h>
                      ^
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

(deleted)

Thanks. I tried this by changing it in the IRremoteInt.h of the IRremote library where the WProgram.h exists and receive a whole page full of errors when I verify it. Have you perhaps got any other suggestions?

I tried this by changing it in the IRremoteInt.h of the IRremote library where the WProgram.h exists

The WProgram.h file should NOT exist there. Delete it!

My problem with the IRRemote.h has been solved and my sketch is compiling just fine. A good friend of mine helped me to recover the original Arduino-IRRemote-master.zip from Ken Shirriff on Github that I previously used before my pc crashed that differs from the Library I used. Thanks in any case for trying to help.

Hi Pullincs, I tested your code and it worked perfectly! Where's the problem?