Receiving Hunter Ceiling Fan RF code failure

First, I want to thank the community for any/all input. I’ve been scouring posts for clarification/examples on what I’m trying to achieve.

I’ll explain my setup:
I have a Raspberry PI (MQTT broker), Hunter Ceiling fans (operating by 433Mhz remotes) and a wemos D1 mini with an RF transmitter and eventually an RF receiver.

I’m using the Wemos to transmit and receive the ceiling fan RF signals. I want to be able to use the RF remotes in the guest bedrooms as well as my IOT wemos controller but not lose synchronization with the fan status and my Home Automation (Home assistant).

My Idea:
The wemos can control the fan/light via RF transmitter and publish the changes via MQTT.
The remote can also control the fan/light (via RF).
If these two are functioning, my home assistant will get out of sync on the actual fan/light status due to the remote’s use. :confused:
If the Wemos also has an RF receiver, anytime the remote is used, it would pick up the signal and publish the change to my Home Assistant via MQTT.

In this manner, I would always have the status of the fan/light accurate regardless of which method was used to change the fan/light operation.

My problem:
I’ve been able to decode the RF signal, but cannot receive it in my RF receiver.

I’m using these:

as well as

and

Part of my code for transmit:

boolean recordedSignal_fanlow[] =     {1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0};

void lightoffon() {
  for (a = 0; a < 10; a++) {{
    for (int i = 0; i < sizeof(recordedSignal_fanlow) - 1; i++) {
      digitalWrite(DATA, recordedSignal_fanlow[i]);
          delayMicroseconds(393);

Someone else pointed out that “393”. This is how long it transmits the 1’s & 0’s in microseconds.

I question if I have better flexibility transmitting, using the 393us delay, than I do in receiving.

Does anyone know if I can receive this same code easily using the hardware I have?

I’ve tried using the :
rc-switch >> ReceiveDemo_Advanced example
RadioHead >> ask >> ask_receiver example
VirtualWire >> receiver example

but all of the above don’t recognize my signal.
Should I try manipulating the libraries so they’re listening for signals with 393us delay between signals?

Full code so far:
MQTT_WIFI_MGR2_RF_TRANSMITTER.txt

Possibly helpful forum I started for same project, unrelated issue:
Arduino Uno code uploads, but same code to Wemos D1 Mini fails - RF TRANSMITTER