Rechargeable Battery while powering Arduino

Hi! everyone I'm a beginner in this project. I just want to ask if it is possible to charge the Lithium Ion Battery while powering up the arduino nano? If yes ,how do I do it? Please give me some advice on how I'm going to do my project? Thank you

why would you be charging the battery as it is being used. would you not be better off just leaving out the battery and have it mains powered? or is the battery a backup ? or solar powered ?

Sukehita:
If yes ,how do I do it? Please give me some advice on how I'm going to do my project?

Please tell us exactly what battery you have and how it is connected to the Arduino.

Can't you just use a regular Lithium Ion Battery charger?

...R

Hi I have a similar question. I'm looking to find a board that would allow me to connect a charging cable to charge the battery without having to disconnect the battery. The board doesn't necessarily need to be on. I just need to be able to charge the circuit and will have limited access to the board and battery after I've built it. I'll basically have access if I need to do work on the board or if things aren't working but Ideally it would be able to operate in situ and on be charged when necessary. I thought I knew of one before made by Sparkfun, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any suggestions?