reciever- difference between different commands sent from transmitter

I want to send different commands through my transmitter to my receiver. But i want my receiver to tell the difference between commands and act accordingly? Help Please?

Receiver Code:
}

Please read and follow the directions in "How to use this forum", which includes how to post your code properly.

Can you not just compare the final concatted command in the receiver, to a table (or array) of commands it also holds?
Or you could send each string with a header - just a couple of bytes that the receiver looks for and then classifies the string coming in even before its pulled it all in.

Sr654407:
I want to send different commands through my transmitter to my receiver. But i want my receiver to tell the difference between commands and act accordingly? Help Please?

Please modify your post and use the code button </> so your code looks like this and is easy to copy to a text editor. See How to use the Forum

You also need to tell us what the commands will be. If you use single characters the Arduino code will be very much simpler. For example ‘F’ for “forward” or ‘R’ for “reverse”

…R

Sr654407:

Receiver Code:
}

Not quite there yet!