Recommend a bluetooth module

So my current project makes use of a Bluno Nano, which uses an on-board BLE chip: TI CC2540

due to lack of memory, I am migrating my code to a Teensy 2.0++, an AVR board.
Unfortunately, the board does not have an on-board BLE chip, so i got to buy one.

As the Bluno Nano comes with an on-board BLE with their demo android apk, I simply build my apk based off theirs, and there are no settings/all the AT things i gotta do for normal typical BLE modules so I do not have any experience in that regard.

My Android app would connect to the Bluno, the TextView would display all the Serial.prints like how the Arduino IDE's serial monitor would (as how it works in here)

I've been googling/researching on bluetooth modules the past few days for the right one, and it seems I would require a generic UART bluetooth module(please correct me if I'm wrong).
I also require it to support 5V as due to space constraint, I would not want to add a logic level shifter unless necessary.

I've shortlisted a few, but am not entirely sure if they would work.
Would also most definitely welcome recommendations.
http://www.hobbytronics.co.uk/wireless/bluetooth/bluetooth-module-v2
Adafruit Bluefruit LE UART Friend - BLE
Bluefruit LE - nRF8001 Breakout(this bluetooth module seem a little different than the other 2. My project has an sd card breakout too, which uses MOSI, MISO, just like this bluetooth module. probably not suitable?)

I think you should be suss about the first option. Despite the gobbledygook and the eye-watering price, I'm sure it is just an HC-05, or maybe an HC-06, and therefore not BLE. And they are probably lying about its range as well. I have no idea about what you are trying to do but, if you really need BLE, be sure you stay with BLE. There are others around. I have a Tinysine module which is pretty cheap, but I have never actually used it.

Nick_Pyner:
I think you should be suss about the first option. Despite the gobbledygook and the eye-watering price, I'm sure it is just an HC-05, or maybe an HC-06, and therefore not BLE. And they are probably lying about its range as well. I have no idea about what you are trying to do but, if you really need BLE, be sure you stay with BLE. There are others around. I have a Tinysine module which is pretty cheap, but I have never actually used it.

Isn't a hc06 ble?

No. Hence my point.

gg..

found a Grove - BLE( https://www.seeedstudio.com/Grove-BLE-p-1929.html )

it says supply voltage is 3.3 to 5v, doesnt say if accepts 5V signals from 5V microcontroller boards..

anyone got a recommendation for a BLE uart module? needs to be able to support 5v signal and small in size.

the ones in the market like hm10, etc are like the size of my mcu board already lol