I'm working on a project that needs the following functionalities for each module:
- read then reset NFC data from attachable/detachable media box (data is made up of up to 50-element hash table)
- control 2 stepper motors, 1 servo
- wi fi connectivity to update remote database with read/written data from media box
- USB host, to host scanner to capture each scanned barcode, and then pass it through to EPOS via emulating keyboard
- reset then write barcode data from each scan at EPOS to be passed onto Main unit via NFC
What board/shields should I buy for Main unit and separately Media box to achieve minimum cost? The Media box has space constraints so will be looking for the smallest board that allows USB hosting and NFC read/write.