Recording GPS altitude with EEPROM and retrieving it

Hi,
I'm doing a project where I am trying to record multiple GPS altitude value(s) to EEPROM. The GPS i'm using is the L80 M39 module. What my goal is, is to write to a specific EEPROM address that will store all GPS altitude values in one long list. I'm trying to get all the altitude values off of EEPROM and put them in the Serial monitor as one large list of numbers. Note: the values will change as the altitude changes. Is it possible to store multiple different values to EEPROM? If so, how is that possible, and how can you get them off of the EEPROM address?

The microcontroller on the Arduino and Genuino AVR based boards has EEPROM: memory whose values are kept for many years when the board is turned off. The EEPROM library enables you to read and write those bytes. Access is 1 byte at a time but there are a lot of functions that will make that transparent to you.
The supported micro-controllers on the various Arduino and Genuino boards have different amounts of EEPROM: 512 bytes on the ATmega168 and ATmega8, 1024 bytes on the ATmega328P, 4 KB (4096 bytes) on the ATmega1280 and ATmega2560. Note: the Arduino and Genuino 101 boards have an emulated EEPROM space of 1024 bytes. One thing I always do is use the uses EEPROM.update() to perform the write, this checks and does not rewrites the value if it is already at that location. The EEPROM.get(address, data) allows you to read your data at your specified location. Once you get the data you can simply print it. This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil

The Arduino reference for EEPROM tells you how to store values to EEPROM;