recreating the weather

hi i had an idea and i couldnt find anything on the forum the idea is to recreate in live the weather from a certain point on earth to a terrarium using wifi or cable to get the weather data.

i don't know wish arduino i am gonna use but i am wandering if this is possible? :o :o

Yes it is possible. I even like the idea.

Marx generator for the thunderstorms, yay!

yes? how? i found that you can have google weather arduino with an lcd screen how i can use the data so it can control my sensor

so it can control my sensor

Sensor? What sensor?

well for exemple you programme an humidificator to turn on below 50% of humidity the sensor in the terrarium will tell the real humidity and if below 50% it is turnig on but i want that % to be as much accurate as possible to the real weather

That is possible. You will need to control a humidifier as well as read the humidity sensor. Or let it rain.

I imagine you will also want to control the temperature, which would require heating/cooling as well as a sensor.

The possibilities are endless!

The concept you're looking for is "negative feedback" Don't forget a vacuum pump to simulate varying air pressure.

melanocephalus: i had an idea and i couldnt find anything on the forum the idea is to recreate in live the weather from a certain point on earth to a terrarium using wifi or cable to get the weather data.

A lot of use would like to recreate the weather, for instance today was a little hot for me, I would like to recreate the weather today so that it was a little cooler.

There is a suspicion that all you may want to do is compare measured data, temperature, pressure etc with what has been reported (somewhere ?) that this data should be.

You could save a lot of us guessing by providing at least some minimal details of what it is you want to do.