reduce font size on nextion interface

Hello guys,
I am creating an UI for my arduino project and i"m trying to reduce font-size to lower than height: 16
and its seem to be imposibble in the software.

there is something i can do about it?

and one more question, how can i remove the highlight that located in top of each object for example:

How can i toggle the show of the t1 label?

Thanks!

I've just looked in the Nextion IDE and 16 does seem to be the shortest (is that the right word?) font you can have, so I don't know how to get a smaller font.

You could try searching for the app zifontedit, which allows you to edit Nextion fonts, and use it to create your own font. I guess this will be tedious, but you will get what you want.

How can i remove the highlight that located in top of each object?

If you look at the attributes for each item there is an attribute 'style', which changes the border, I think that's what you need.

How can i toggle the show of the t1 label?

You don't need to, when you upload the configuration to the Nextion it will not be visible.

PerryBebbington:
I've just looked in the Nextion IDE and 16 does seem to be the shortest (is that the right word?) font you can have, so I don't know how to get a smaller font.

You could try searching for the app zifontedit, which allows you to edit Nextion fonts, and use it to create your own font. I guess this will be tedious, but you will get what you want.
If you look at the attributes for each item there is an attribute 'style', which changes the border, I think that's what you need.
You don't need to, when you upload the configuration to the Nextion it will not be visible.

I havn't found this software are you sure is this her name?

Try this…

zifontedit.zip (27 KB)

PerryBebbington:
Try this...

Hey, i was not able to edit the zi file at all, I've get this error:

I’m sorry, I don’t know the answer then. Maybe if you can find something else on the internet, if you do then please post it here.