Reflowduino: All-in-One Reflow Oven Controller!

Hi guys!

I've been working on Reflowduino, a fully open-source Arduino-compatible DIY reflow oven controller board based on the ATmega32u4 and with Bluetooth and LiPo battery input and charging. You can view the full documentation on my Github page here. I'm still working on documenting the actual toaster oven tutorial but should have that done soon!

Please check it out and let me know what your thoughts are. I'm planning on launching an Indiegogo campaign soon and would like as many supporters as possible, so please share this project if you can!

Thanks for everyone in the DIY community for making this stuff so fun! :slight_smile:

I should also note that I am currently designing a relay module that acts as a control box to any toaster oven or hot plate. The module will contain a solid-state relay, AC power cord, a power switch, an AC receptacle for the appliance (switched), an AC receptacle that is normally on (for things like a 5V adapter to power/charge the Reflowduino), and a two-position screw terminal for the Reflowduino (or any 3.3V/5V microcontroller for that matter) to control the relay. This would eliminate the need for a Reflowduino "Pro" version since the relay would be inside the junction box, and additionally this would make it safer and extremely versatile because the only work that needs to be done would be to disconnect the knobs inside the oven and you're good to go!

Take a look at my new Instructables post and vote for Reflowduino for the Instructables wireless projects contest!

Reflowduino is now certified by Arrow Electronics! I'll be launching an Indiegogo campaign soon, so stay tuned and be sure to spread the word as much as possible!

The Solid-State Sidekick relay module is now fully tested! It allows quick and easy control of almost any AC appliance simply by plugging in the appliance. Check it out!

Hey guys, I'm happy to announce that I will be launching an Indiegogo campaign for the Reflowduino and Sidekick relay module on December 1st! Stay tuned for early bird specials, cool perks, and more!

Hey guys, I’m really excited to announce that Reflowduino is now live on Indiegogo! Check out the campaign here and be sure to share!

Thanks for all the support!