Regarding accelorometre data on arduino/Genuino 101

Hi,
I recently got a arduino/genuino hardware board and I have installed the required tools going through getting started but when I am trying to read accelormetre data or trying to run orientation visualizer as explained in the https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Genuino101CurieIMUOrientationVisualiser

But I am getting alll zeros and the visualizer is not getting updated…

I am worried whether am I doing anything worng or sensors or not getting detected?

Do we need to do anything to activate sensors?

Regards,
Gopi

The Circuit on the page is stupid. There is NOTHING connected to the Arduino. Hopefully, that is not the circuit you are actually using. So, show the circuit that you actually have.

Show the Arduino code. HERE.

Show the Processing code. HERE.

Prove that the Arduino is actually talking to Processing.

From the web page:

The CurieImu library uses the IMU (accelerometer + gyroscope) built into the Genuino/Arduino 101.

However, the Arduino 101 (or Genuino 101) had better be connected to a PC. This connection is not shown on the web page although it is described in words.

I agree with everything else that PaulS wrote.

Hi,
Thanks PaulS and vaj4088.

I have checked that serial comunication is not happening by adding a simple print program from arduino to processing.

I have connected my hardware to PC through USB port. Do we need any other connections for serial comunication?

Regards,
Gopi

I have checked that serial comunication is not happening by adding a simple print program from arduino to processing.

Simplify it even more. Can you print to the IDE Serial monitor ?

The Processing code is still missing in action.
The Arduino code is still missing in action.
The schematic is still missing in action.

Hi,
Thanks for the response. I could able to make it working now. I am not sure what went wrong initially but now it is working. This could be with COM port number but I tried my COM4 earlier as well but it dont work...Good thing is it is working now...

Regards,
Gopi