Regarding arduino interface with ad9958

Hello I am trying to interface the AD9958 direct digital synthsizer with arduino uno to generate the sweeping waveforms. can you please help me to write the code as i am not getting the desired output.

problem statement: i need to write the command bytes in 32 bits and 24 bits registers so could you please help help me to learn how to send multiple bytes in a sequence in a single register.

i am attaching my arduino uno code as well as ad9958 data sheet.please have a look on code and page no.33-39 of datasheet.

is there any way to use extended spi library in arduino uno so that i can make use of SPI_CONTINUE because i don't have the arduino DUE Sam3x.

better if you share a example code of sending multiple bytes in sequence.

Thanks gaurav

Hello
I am trying to interface the AD9958 direct digital synthsizer with arduino uno to generate the sweeping waveforms. can you please help me to write the code as i am not getting the desired output.

problem statement: i need to write the command bytes in 32 bits and 24 bits registers so could you please help help me to learn how to send multiple bytes in a sequence in a single register.

i am attaching my arduino uno code as well as ad9958 data sheet.please have a look on code and page no.33-39 of datasheet.

is there any way to use extended spi library in arduino uno so that i can make use of SPI_CONTINUE because i don’t have the arduino DUE Sam3x.

better if you share a example code of sending multiple bytes in sequence.

Thanks
gaurav

AD9958 (Rev.pdf (753 KB)

dds pgm.txt (1.43 KB)