Regulations on 2.4ghz spectrum

I'm working on a custom telemetry system that runs on the 2.4ghz spectrum using the sx1280 with lora modulation.
Im currently in Germany and can't find any useful/reliable information on what the power limit is or what frequencies are allowed. Ive found conflicting information on power (10mw, 15mw and 100mw) and band I've seen sited as 2.4 to 2.5 but I don't trust this.
Ive also heard that it allows for 100% duty cycle which is what attracts me towards the 2.4ghz spectrum.

Does anyone have any information on this?

You would need to get in touch with the telecom regulator in Germany, the should be able to point you at the regulations.

2.4Ghz in Europe, licence excempt, is mostly 10dBm and 100% duty cycle, but the exact settings you can use are set at country level, so Germany might have some areas you need to stay out of.

The SX1280 is limited to 13dBm in any case.

Whats the detail of the application, I am always interested what people are doing with this almost unknown device ?

srnet:
You would need to get in touch with the telecom regulator in Germany, the should be able to point you at the regulations.

2.4Ghz in Europe, licence excempt, is mostly 10dBm and 100% duty cycle, but the exact settings you can use are set at country level, so Germany might have some areas you need to stay out of.

The SX1280 is limited to 13dBm in any case.

Whats the detail of the application, I am always interested what people are doing with this almost unknown device ?

Thanks for the info.
It's a more general system I'm planning to use for multiple things.
I started working on it for a watering system for a few fields of crop. They need the date and time and I wanted to also collect data from soil moisture, air pressure etc. and it needs to be sent to a central system. Problem is none of the fields have an internet connection and sim cards have running costs that I don't want.

I'm planning on using it later for other projects like control and telemetry for a drone.

The device simply ticks all the boxes I want. Easy regulations like 100% duty cycle and 2.4ghz, long distance, rather good bitrates etc.

No one would think it strange if you were to use say a standard old style UHF FSK radio module for such an applications, but that LoRa device probably goes further, is faster and has none of the duty cycle restrictions of UHF modules.

It sounds like you are developing a product.

I would start here:

https://www.bundesnetzagentur.de/DE/Sachgebiete/Telekommunikation/Unternehmen_Institutionen/Frequenzen/Allgemeinzuteilungen/allgemeinzuteilungen-node.html

and then give them a call:

This publication certainly looks relevant, from the above links.