Relais for powerstrip

Hi,

I am working on a project where I want to be able to switch some devices on and off with their power supply inside the program. I have some QITA 230V Relais from another project at home and want to ask if there are any secruity concerns if I use them as a switch for a powerstrip with 3 sockets. My plan is to interrupt the phase wire and keep the other two.

Thank you!

oopsy:
Hi,

I am working on a project where I want to be able to switch some devices on and off with their power supply inside the program. I have some QITA 230V Relais from another project at home and want to ask if there are any secruity concerns if I use them as a switch for a powerstrip with 3 sockets. My plan is to interrupt the phase wire and keep the other two.

Thank you!

That should be ok. Hope you are going to put the module in an insulating enclosure to keep curious fingers away from the 230 volts.
Paul

Do you want to switch the power strips with an Arduino? You will need low voltage DC relays or a solid state relay (SSR) that the 5 or 3.3 volt Arduino can switch.