Relay module V2.1 connections to a lamp

Hello: I have found this tutorial about Relay module (maybe compatible with DFR0017). http://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tutorial:_DFR0017_V2_Relay I see the way to connect to the lamp but not to Arduino. Can you send me some sample about this? many thanks

Looking at that one page makes it appear like it has a built in high impedance trigger for the coil because it has a vcc,gnd and signal on the corresponding pins It doesn't say what level vcc is but perhaps try 5 volts and have a 220ohm resistor to the signal from the arduino output don't forget to connect the grounds

Thank you. But, I see the way to connect to the lamp but not to Arduino. Can you send me some sample about this? many thanks

Thank you but,

I see the way to connect to the lamp but not to Arduino. Can you send me some sample about this? many thanks

I've never used a relay by them before but try this vcc-5v signal-arduino output Ground - ground hard to say without seeing the board, the datasheet for the relay says at 5v model its resistance is 70ohms which is too low to be directly driven from a pin, that board must have a transistor or fet driving the relay